This course presents key information on both how Asset Management Objectives are derived from stakeholder and organisational requirements and the role those objectives have in assuring the achievement of business outcomes.
- Individuals who wish to gain the knowledge to become a Certified Associate in Asset Management (CAAM)
- Individuals who wish to improve the asset management capability of their organisation
- Upcoming Asset Managers who wish to improve their understanding of how to deliver business outcomes
- Gain an understanding of what Asset Management Objectives are
- Gain an awareness of the relationship between stakeholder requirements, organisational objectives and Asset Management Objectives
- Gain an awareness of how to derive Asset Management Objectives
- Gain an awareness of how Asset Management Objectives can be used to assure the achievement of business outcomes