This course presents key information on the enabling role that leadership and workplace culture plays when implementing changes to improve the asset management capability of an organisation.
- Individuals who wish to gain the knowledge to become a Certified Associate in Asset Management (CAAM)
- Individuals who wish to improve the asset management capability of their organisation
- Senior decision makers who wish to understand their role in improving asset management in their organisation
- Gain an understanding of the affect that leadership and culture has on asset management capability
- Gain an awareness of the different types of asset management cultures and their characteristics
- Gain an awareness of how to change an organisational asset management culture
- Gain an awareness of how ISO 55001 certification relates to asset management culture