This course provides an overview of the ISO 55000 Asset Management series of standards and how to use ISO 55001 requirements to drive improved business outcomes. Further, this course provides information on how to develop an ISO 55001 implementation plan.
- Individuals who wish to improve the asset management capability of their organisation
- Individuals responsible for ISO 55000 compliance and/or implementing ISO 55001 requirements
- Gain an awareness of the ISO 5500x suite of standards
- Gain an awareness of the Asset Management fundamentals
- Gain an awareness of the ISO55001 required Asset Management Artefacts (e.g. Asset Management Policy, Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) and Asset Management Plans (AMPs)
- Gain the knowledge to implement ISO 55001 requirements
- Gain an awareness of change management and communication techniques
- Gain an awareness of the range of asset management activities needed to reduce Whole of Life Costs.